PC - Windows : Zoo Vet 2: Endangered Animals Details
Care for cuddly otters as well as dangerous lions, while interacting with entertaining staff and visitors in Zoo Vet: Endangered Animals. Players travel around the zoo performing check-ups and treating hyper-active zebras and troubled tortoises. They gather vital facts about each animal by talking with the zoo keeper, and team up with vet technicians to use medical tools for investigating and treating mysterious ailments. Emergencies sometimes arise, and players must act fast to prioritize treatments or risk losing a life. As players become a more knowledgeable and successful veterinarian, they ll earn rewards and praise from fellow team members, unlock new tools and minigames, and rise in the ranks to become the World's Greatest Zoo Vet! ESRB Rated E10 for ages 10 and up
||October 30, 2007
- Diagnose and treat 20 different endangered animals.
- Master 30 unique scenarios, all created by real veterinarians.
- Interact with delightful, funny vet technicians and visitors throughout the zoo.
- 3 levels of play allow animal lovers, future vets and professionals alike to successfully treat animals.
- Open-ended gameplay plus fascinating trivia, memory and other mini-games - perfect for the whole family!
This page provides an overview of Zoo Vet 2: Endangered Animals, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Zoo Vet 2: Endangered Animals by using the tabs above.