GameBoy Advance : Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon Details
Enter the acrobatic world of martial arts combat as you travel through treacherous 19th Century China in a quest to obtain the fabled 400-year-old Green Destiny Sword. Developed by Genki Co., Ltd., Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon provides players with the ability to transcend space, gravity and the limitations of the body to master similar martial arts magic that was seen in the movie. In a convergence of combat and adventure elements, players can represent one of 3 fighters (Li Mu Bai, Jen
Gas Gauge 57
- DEEP, DYNAMIC GAMEPLAY Play as Li Mu Bai, Shue and Jen, each with their own unique storyline. (Lo is also available exclusively on GameCube.)
- EXCLUSIVE MOVES: Each playable character has his/her own unique style of combat and special abilities for action-packed brawls, chases and duels.
- INTERACTIVE ENVIRONMENTS: Dozens of breakable objects; numerous obstacles to jump, climb, and run off; enemy weapons and background elements (ie. sticks) can be dropped and picked up.
- BONUSES: Unlock special stages, new game modes, extra costumes and more!
- ACADEMY AWARD WINNING LICENSE - Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon the video game is based on the same story, characters, and locations from the critically acclaimed movie.
This page provides an overview of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
|Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon