PC - Windows : Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones Details
Prince of Persia: Two Thrones picks up the incredible action and adventure of the series with an all-new chapter. The Prince has returned from his adventures with his love, Kaileena. Instead of thepeace that he longs for, he finds his homeland ravaged by war and the kingdom turned against him. The Prince is captured and Kaileena has no choice but to sacrifice herself and unleash the Sands of Time to save him. Now a fugitive, the Prince discovers that past battles have given rise to a deadly Dark Prince, whose spirit gradually possesses him.
||December 06, 2005
Gas Gauge 86
- Manipulate time to surprise enemies: Execute powerful attacks against entire armies by slowing down or rewinding time, or surprise them by using some all-new Sands of Time powers.
- Play and master two distinct characters: Wield the powers and weapons of two master warriors with different combat styles, attitudes, and histories.
- Expanded Free-Form Fighting system lets destroy enemies in your own style--strangle from afar with the deadly Daggertail or use a new stealth art to inflict surprise decapitations and other attacks
- Battle freely through Babylon: Dominate enemies on the perilous rooftops, dodge through chaotic streets, and ambush pursuers in dark, underground passageways.
- Immerse yourself in a dramatic story: Experience unparalleled depth in storytelling as you fight your way through a twisting tale filled with adrenaline, tension, and discovery.
This page provides an overview of Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Prince of Persia : The Two Thrones
|Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
|Prince Of Persia: The Two Thrones