GameBoy Advance : Egg Mania Details
In this cartoon arcade-style puzzle game, players battle one another to be the quickest to build a tower out of blocks. Facing challenges that include ascending water, battling enemies, and avoiding the environmental hazards within each level, players must catch the falling blocks and drop them into their correct positions before the rising water consumes them. The object of this game is to be first to reach the top of the level and locate the pull chain that is used to flush their opponent's tower. There is a single-player mode in which players are pitted against a computer-controlled opponent, and a multiplayer mode in which players can compete against a friend via a GBA link cable.
Gas Gauge 70
- As an Eggo builder, its your job to sort and organise air-dropped puzzle pieces to assemble platforms that gradually form a tower above a steadily rising ocean.
- Because water quickly seeps up through incomplete floors it is vital that you build complete platforms to slow the rising water.
- The goal is to reach the balloon that hovers high in the sky --
- However, to complicate matters, tower-tumbling and thieving enemies prowl the depths and soar the skies, looking for ways to drown your spirit ? so work quickly!!
- The game features: white-knuckle gameplay, dozens of levels, tricky obstacles, addicting excitement, and two-player action.
This page provides an overview of Egg Mania, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Egg Mania by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution