PC - Windows : Delaware St John: The Seacliff Tragedy Details
Delaware St. John - The Seacliff Tragedy takes you to the site a terrible tragedy, and a strange mystery. A hundred voices guide Delaware St. John to a decrepit amusement park, years after an accident that killed over 100 people. As Delaware explores the area, he discovers the tragic accident is only the beginning of the dark events taking place. Gaurding the park are demons known as Shadow People. Delaware and Kelly must fend off these soul-sucking monsters if they are to survive the night. Use Kelly's special equipment like thermal goggles and EMF counter to track paranormal activity invisible to the naked eye. Explore, fight and piece together the clues -- all to discover the secrets behind The Seacliff Tragedy.
||July 24, 2007
- Multiple characters to be played, either as psychic detective Delaware St. John or his partner Kelly Bradford.
- Investigate the remains of a haunted amusement park in beautiful rendered environments.
- Use the VIC (Voice/Imagery Communicator) to take pictures, record sounds and contact your assistant, Simon, for clues.
- Solve mysteries as you discover that the ghostly residents aren't the only ones who know about what happened at the park.
- Face your deepest fears as you face pure evil lurking in the shadows, outrun and outwit the creatures if you're to survive the night.
This page provides an overview of Delaware St John: The Seacliff Tragedy, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Delaware St John: The Seacliff Tragedy by using the tabs above.