Nintendo DS : Warhammer 40k: Squad Command Details
Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command marks the first time that the brutal, war-ravaged world of Games Workshop's Warhammer 40,000 universe is now playable on the Nintendo DS. Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command features fast, action-packed combat through turn-based strategy and an engaging, authentic single-player storyline. Gamers play as the elite Space Marines of the Ultramarines chapter and strive to combat the encroaching evil of the ruthless and daemonic influenced Chaos Space Marines through 15 cinematically tied missions. With a robust multiplayer mode featuring 9 unique missions, gamers will team up and go head-to-head with other gamers worldwide as either the Imperium of Man or Chaos Space Marines, ensuring hours of unique replayability. ESRB Rated T for Teen
||December 18, 2007
- Compelling single player game consisting of 15 unique missions.
- 9 unique multiplayer maps for Local or Global games, with small, medium and large map variants to cater for games from 2 to 8 players.
- Fully destructible, real time 3D battlefields mean that no two games will be the same.
- Pick from two Space Marine chapters or two Chaos Space Marine Legions to play as in Multiplayer games in battles between Imperium vs. Imperium, Forces of Chaos vs. Forces of Chaos, or Imperium vs. Forces of Chaos.
- Over 20 ranged and close combat weapons taken directly from the Warhammer 40,000 universe, including the Bolter, Plasma Gun, Chainsword and Power Fist.
This page provides an overview of Warhammer 40k: Squad Command, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Warhammer 40k: Squad Command by using the tabs above.