Nintendo DS : Dungeon Explorer: Warrior of Ancient Arts Details
Embark on a journey to rediscover and learn the lost Ancient Fighting Arts of Westoria Kingdom, a land plagued by a legion of undead and monstrous soldiers, ruled by a nefarious Demon Lord. Legend foretells a hero who will rise up and wield the powers of the lost Fighting Arts to destroy the bringer of death, restoring peace to a once beautiful and great kingdom.
||February 13, 2008
Battle the Demon Lord's minions alone or join forces with up to 2 other friends via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. ESRB Rated E10 for ages 10 and up
- Embark on a journey to rediscover and learn the lost Ancient Fighting Arts of Westria Kingdom
- Choose your hero from 3 races and 3 classes, each with unique strengths and weaknesses
- Choose from hundreds of different types of upgradeable weapons, armor, and equipment; 60+ fighting styles
- Wage battles against legions of different creatures, including undead soldiers, mutated monsters, and more
- Uncover the conspiracy to release the Demon God from his sealed prison
This page provides an overview of Dungeon Explorer: Warrior of Ancient Arts, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Dungeon Explorer: Warrior of Ancient Arts by using the tabs above.