Playstation 2 : Sprint Cars 2: Showdown at Eldora Details
Craving some realistic racing action? Sprint Cars 2 - Showdown at Eldora is a game where 700 HP engines and speeds of up to 170mph add up to high-speed thrills. Watch your back as you race with powerful dirt track vehicles that bump and slide into you unexpectedly through the tough courses, causing realistic damage to your ride. You need killer racing reflexes to survive and make it to the checkered flag before everyone else and snag a sweet medal. Choose from 10 lightning-fast models and speed through 27 challenging racetracks. Watch out for fiery crashes that can cost you the win. You can earn bronze, silver and gold medals in Challenge mode, while Arcade mode features quick single events and multiple event championships. Strength matters more than speed in the Tractor Pull, where those who can blast the weighted sled the furthest will claim victory.
||March 11, 2008
Gas Gauge 23
Tractor Pull stresses strength over acceleration by challenging you to blast a weighted sled the furthest Race alone or against a friend in split-screen head-to-head competitions
- Climb into 10 of the fastest and most dangerous dirt-track vehicles in the world
- Survive 27 racetracks and thrill the fans; avoid spectacular crashes to get to the finish line first
- Multiple-event championships in Arcade mode; 2-player head-to-head Race mode
- Conquer brutal track tests to collect bronze, silver, or gold medals in Challenge mode
- Realistic car physics will have cars flipping, colliding, and experiencing real-world damage
This page provides an overview of Sprint Cars 2: Showdown at Eldora, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Sprint Cars 2: Showdown at Eldora by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution