Playstation 2 : Fast and the Furious Details
From the upcoming Universal Picture, The Fast&The Furious: Tokyo Drift will immerse players in the underground world of drift racing. Set in a world related to the movie, yet separate, the game features a ground breaking drift mechanic that makes drifting accessible to both beginning and veteran racing game drivers. Gameplay features revolutionary new systems like the Drift Indicator that make The Fast&The Furious the most accessible yet realistic drift game ever. Perched at the forefront of the drift racing phenomenon, the video game combines ground breaking gameplay mechanics with unprecedented speed and authentic underground cool, positioning this game as the must-have racing title.
||August 29, 2006
- Experience underground street racing in this thrilling, high-speed game
- Authentic, drift model system; 10,000+ polygon model cars
- Inspired by the events of Universal Pictures' film, The Fast & The Furious
- Cinematic camera angles; stunning visuals; unique boss challenges
- 100+ JDM Tuner, Classic Muscle, and Concept cars; robust customization
This page provides an overview of Fast and the Furious, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Fast and the Furious by using the tabs above.