PC - Windows : Lost Empire: Immortal Details
Long ago, the immortal Aeons presented the fledging races with the technology to travel the stars. Vast fleets colonized the cosmos until a great cataclysm occurred. Now the Aeons' technology lie beyond reach. Devoid of the means to navigate the stars, the empires of the six major races began to look inwards as communication between worlds was lost. But the long forgotten desire for exploration and conquest calls out once again. For it would only be a matter of time before each race would recover the knowledge to rebuild their fleets, reawaken their desire to explore, rekindle their need to expand, and return to warring ways. As the six galactic empires make ready for the struggle ahead, all manner of citizens are rallied to the cause. Scouting expeditions leave the safety of their stellar berths seeking out potential systems ripe for colonization. Close behind terra-forming ships prepare planets for swelling populations. The Age of Immortals has descended upon the fledging empires. Will you dominate or be destroyed?
||March 11, 2008
Multiplayer action - Invite up to 10 players to play in any one game. Create attributes to ensure that no two sides play with identical races. Windows Vista / XP
- Explore the vastness of a fully populated macrocosm, teeming with up to 5,000 stars of varying configurations
- Encounter the interstellar communities of 6 playable empires and 28 uniquely evolved minor civilizations
- Conduct research across 11 scientific categories, branching out into 150 individual advances
- Spaceship models consist of 8 classes that conform to a mission type
- 3D-rendered dual-warfare system; multiplayer action for up to 10 players in any 1 game
This page provides an overview of Lost Empire: Immortal, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Lost Empire: Immortal by using the tabs above.