PC - Windows : Lost Planet Extreme Condition: Colonies Edition Details
If you've missed the original Lost Planet, you will have another opportunity with Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition. Experience the epic gameplay that made the original a global hit with the added bonus of fresh new content and cross platform multi-play. Fans of the Lost Planet's online action will be thrilled at the inclusion of new online modes, maps, weapons and models. It provides explosive action for both online and offline players.
||May 27, 2008
Gas Gauge 75
Rescued from a veil of ice with only fragments of memory, Wayne Holden struggles to recover his past on a blizzard-ridden world swarming with deadly aliens. With only treacherous Snow Pirates and the mysterious NEVEC Corporation remaining, can anyone be trusted or is everything lost?
New weapons (human) - Hand Gun, Revolver, Flame Launcher, Hand Cannon New weapons (VS) - Pile Bunker, VS Rifle, Rocket Pod, Laser Lance New Environments - Snowstorms, arctic winds, towering mountains of ice are all stunningly realized, creating a truly immersive and cinematic event of epic proportions. New perspectives - Switch to first person view or the over-the-shoulder view from Resident Evil 4 for even more intense action Cross Platform Play - Xbox 360 and PC users can now compete on the same battlefield NOTE - Lost Planet COLONIES EDITION and the original Lost Planet - Extreme Condition are not compatible. Single-player saves and online rankings cannot be carried over and multiplayer games will be separate
- New Modes for Single Player Campaign - Score Attack, Trial Battle Mode, and Off Limit Mode. New Online Modes - Akrid Hunter, VS Annihilator, CounterGrab, Point Snatcher, Akrid Egg Battle, and Egg Bandit.
- Four New Multiplayer Maps - Crossfire City, Area 921, Lost Arena, and Assault Space. New Playable Characters - Two female and two robot characters are added to the roster.
- New Weapons (human) - Hand Gun, Revolver, Flame Launcher, and Hand Cannon. New Weapons (VS) - Pile Bunker, VS Rifle, Rocket Pod, and Laser Lance.
- New Environments - Snowstorms, arctic winds, towering mountains of ice are all stunningly realized, creating a truly immersive and cinematic event of epic proportions.
- New perspectives - Switch to first person view or the over-the-shoulder view from Resident Evil 4 for even more intense action.
This page provides an overview of Lost Planet Extreme Condition: Colonies Edition, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Lost Planet Extreme Condition: Colonies Edition by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Lost Planet Extreme Condition: Colonies Edition
|Lost Planet: Extreme Condition -- Colonies Edition
|Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition