Nintendo DS : Don King Presents: Prize Fighter Details
Experience boxing action both inside and outside the ring. Don King Presents Prizefighter is equal parts sports simulation and true boxing drama. The action within the squared-circle accurately mimics the sport's tactics and hard knocks by letting you create angles and openings using a full arsenal of true 3D motion captured movement and punch mechanics found only in the real world sport? until now. Outside the ring, the drama continues as you are faced with temptations inherent in any professional athletes' life, where you must balance these trappings of notoriety with the hardship of training in order to find the road to glory. As you progress through your career, a live-action documentary tells your story, warts and all.
||March 02, 2009
- Touchscreen control takes advantage of the Nintendo stylus to control attacking and blocking and help create a variety of boxer motions and punches thrown
- Unique fight mechanics include true-to-life boxing tactics, plus seven unlockable, crushing signature punches
- Training mini-games use the stylus control as you get your boxer in shape for his next big bout
- Career Mode lets you build your boxing career from rags to riches as you train hard and fight your way up the ranks of the boxing world
- Multiplayer lets you go head-to head against your friends to see who is the better fighter pound-for-pound
This page provides an overview of Don King Presents: Prize Fighter, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Don King Presents: Prize Fighter by using the tabs above.