GameBoy Advance : Mario vs. Donkey Kong Details
Mario Vs. Donkey Kong - When Mario decides to open a toy factory, his old enemy Donkey Kong shows up on the scene to sabotage the business. The old grudge has started up again -- help Mario pursue Donkey Kong and retrieve the stolen toys, while avoiding the dangers of a factory!
Gas Gauge 78
- Multiple dangers and obstacles to avoid - Over 100 levels of conveyor belts, switches, spikes, ladders, and more
- Fun animation, graphics and gameplay take you back to the classic feel of early games
- Use the recaptured toys as clues to solve puzzles and move to the next level
- Mario has great new moves -- Double-jumps, backflips, handstands, even catching barrels with his feet
- Supports the GC-GBA link cable - link your GBA to your GameCube and use the level editor on your TV screen
This page provides an overview of Mario vs. Donkey Kong, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Mario vs. Donkey Kong by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Mario Vs Donkey Kong
|Mario vs. Donkey Kong