PC - Windows : Pinball Science Details
Students will learn about various scientific principles as they go through the Inventor's Log â a fascinating view of the wonders of the world as explained by science. Students then apply their knowledge to become mechanical engineers and actually design and build their own exciting pinball games, Using springs, hot air balloons, gears and more, they learn science and gather more and more gadgets which they can use in building their games. As the bumpers and obstacles of their game come together, their knowledge of science increases.
||Global Software Publishing
||September 01, 2006
- Thousands of different possible pinball game designs
- Coverage of 24 key topics and concepts
- 45,000 words of text to help integrate science learning and pinball fun
- Three different difficulty settings make learning about science fun for a wide range of ages
- Unique illustrations from award-winning children's book artist David Macaulay
This page provides an overview of Pinball Science, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Pinball Science by using the tabs above.