PC - Windows : Operation Mania Details
Can you prove yourself in the emergency room? In Operation Mania, a once world-renowned surgeon's career has been in critical condition in recent years. He's been offered a lifeline though -- if he can prove himself at a small, out-of-the-way, and somewhat run-down medical facility, he can revive his career and move on to better and more prestigious hospitals. Help the doctor manage the mayhem of a wacky emergency room and successfully treat patients with funatomy ailments like "butterflies in the stomach," earning money along the way to upgrade the hospital equipment. You're in charge of everything, from admitting patients to diagnosing and performing surgeries by completing micro games... and the clock is ticking. If you can help him provide top-notch care, perhaps he can reestablish himself as the world-class tweezer-wielder he is. But if you flounder -- your patients will lose their patience. Either way, OPERATION Mania will have you -- and your patients -- in stitches.
||September 16, 2008
Windows Vista / XP
- Diagnose and treat both standard and emergency patients, getting them through the gauntlet of medical procedures including admissions, x-rays and surgery.
- Play the Story Mode and rise through 35 levels and five hospitals in different regions on a zany continent.
- Challenge yourself in Marathon Mode to care for patients as long as possible, and experiment with endless different upgrade combinations.
- Spend the money you earn curing patients to buy upgrades for your hospital, including better equipment, faster service, and additional staff.
- Show your surgical finesse by completing microgames with a steady hand. Survive epidemics and pass health inspections
This page provides an overview of Operation Mania, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Operation Mania by using the tabs above.