PC - Windows : Hong Kong Special Edition Details
Hong Kong 2004 is the blockbuster add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator Flight Simulator 2004 and 2002. It's a groundbreaking depiction of one of the world's most exciting flight zones. This award-winning title takes you into the Hub of Asian air traffic! Realistic buildings, planes and traffic combine with amazing physics for an all-new flight simulation experience.
- Features over 1000 buildings, landmarks and shops, along with incredibly detailed street-level action like you've never seen before
- Listen to real Hong Kong Air Traffic Controllers as they send messages back & forth to air traffic
- You'll even fly over traditional Chinese Sampans in a Typhoon Peninsula, see the 78-story Central Plaza, the famous Victoria Peak and more
- The massive Kai Tak Airport -- the Airport Of The Nine Dragons -- is brought to life in unparalleled detail
- Experience how real flying can be with Hong Kong, the highly-acclaimed simulator lauded by respected gaming magazines!
This page provides an overview of Hong Kong Special Edition, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Hong Kong Special Edition by using the tabs above.