PC - Windows : Guitar Method Version 4.0 Details
eMedia's Guitar Method 4 is a new version of the world's best-selling beginning guitar CD-ROM! Over 160 comprehensive lessons cover everything from the basics through chord strumming, playing melodies and fingerpicking. New modern rock chapter includes various strumming styles, movable power chords and power chord riffs. Now with over 50 videos! Multi-track audio gives full band accompaniment on many of the hit songs. There is a variable-speed MIDI track option allowing students to practice any song or exercise at whatever tempo they want. There is also the option to learn using either tablature or standard music notation. Additional features include a built-in automatic tuner, digital metronome, recorder and 250-chord dictionary.
||October 11, 2007
- 165 comprehensive lessons with options for either tablature or music notation
- Over 50 videos including split-screens and close-ups of both hands
- Over 70 hit songs from artists such as the Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Steve Miller, and more
- Support for left-handed animated fretboard with custom skins
- Includes automatic tuner, metronome, and 250-chord dictionary
This page provides an overview of Guitar Method Version 4.0, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Guitar Method Version 4.0 by using the tabs above.