Nintendo DS : Drop Cast Details
Get ready for some spell casting mayhem in this wicked fusion of puzzle game and battle mechanics. Ingrid didn't play nice with the other boys and girls so she decided to make some new friends from her stuffed animals. Once the toys came to life, they needed life skills, and she was happy to teach them 24 devastating spells to use and abuse.
||September 22, 2008
- Meet Ingrid and take on her twisted puzzle challenge. Form rows of blocks on one screen by creatively matching them to one another.
- Ingrids toys are alive, and they¿re not in the mood to make friends. Take on other toys in the mash-up of block matching and spell casting, where a good offense is an important as a good defense.
- Peruse through the Spells Library and learn the toy¿s various modes of attack.
- One cart play for up to 4 people!
- Endless combinations, never play the same game twice.
This page provides an overview of Drop Cast, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Drop Cast by using the tabs above.