Playstation 3 : Monster Madness: Grave Danger Details
Developers Psyonix Studios have taken the game Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia and ported it to the Playstation 3, adding full 4-player online co-op for the adventure mode, and adding 25 new challenge modes. Like Battle for Suburbia, players will be able to create many powerful weapons to destroy the monster menace that's attacking the town of Suburbia.
||August 07, 2008
Gas Gauge 45
- 4 player top-down shooter action, online or offline. Extra players can dynamically join or leave at any time during the cooperative Adventure so that the gaming never stops. 5 Unique environments with a total of 18 levels.
- More than 70 different Monster enemy types. Unique character melee weapons - build & upgrade your weapons with parts scattered throughout the game. Quickly alternate between melee and ranged weaponry.
- Interactive environments full of destroyable elements and physical objects. Powerful Boss Monsters await the player within each environment.
- Drivable vehicles for 1-4 players. Power up items to transform player characters into one of five pwerful monsters: Mummy, Vampire, Zombie, Frankenstein or a Werewolf. 7 different competitive play modes.
- 16 player online support for competitive battle over 11 different levels. Deadly traps and environmental hazards make each intense fight a unique experience.
This page provides an overview of Monster Madness: Grave Danger, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Monster Madness: Grave Danger by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution