Xbox : Destroy All Humans 1 & 2 Details
After watching too many bad sci-fi movies, developers at THQ created DESTROY ALL HUMANS, an XBox game that puts a unique spin on the alien invasion story: instead of playing as the savior of mankind, players take on the role of Crypto Sporidium 137, an alien invader, and attack earth, aiming to literally destroy all humans and claim the planet in the name of the Furon race.... Destroy All Humans 2 is the sequel to the widely acclaimed hit! The irreverent sci-fi action to the Swinging Sixties with new and improved game features, open-world gameplay and co-op multiplayer.
- Destroy All Humans - 2 Pack
- The idea of working to destroy humanity instead of saving it is unique and fun. Sci-fi fans will enjoy the game, especially with all of the humor and comedic references to the bad sci-fi movies of the 50's and 60's.
- Turn the tables on the classic Alien vs. Human storyline. In Destroy All Humans, play from the Alien perspective and finally know what it feels like to have the upper hand.
- Arm yourself with a variety of alien weaponary on land or in the air. Use the Ion detonator, the Zap-o-Matic, the Sonic Boom, or even the Quantum Deconstructor to eradicate feeble humans.
- Explore and interact with 5 huge environments using an arsenal of alien abilities to manipulate humas into submission: hypotize, body-s*****, read minds, levitate and more.
This page provides an overview of Destroy All Humans 1 & 2, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Destroy All Humans 1 & 2 by using the tabs above.