Game Cube : Geist Details
Geist is modern supernatural mystery. You play a Spectral Operative - a special agent who can become a ghost. Travel the hallways, labs and chambers of a shadowy compound, searching for your body, as it's mysteriously being kept alive by people with an agenda you must unravel.
||July 10, 2006
Gas Gauge 68
- Explore the compound as a ghost, then possess more than a dozen unique character types -- use their weapons, equipment, skills, and even memories, to complete your goals
- Choose different characters and see the world in different ways - from soldiers with guns to dog- and mouse-like creatures
- Travel through the human world virtually unseen, using your abilities to slip through cracks, interfere with electronics, move objects and more
- Collect the energy of other spirits to help unravel the mystery and build your own power
- All-new multiplayer modes combine first-person combat with unique ghost and possession mechanics
This page provides an overview of Geist, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Geist by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution