PSP : PQ: Practical Intelligence Quotient Details
Introducing the revolutionary new generation of intelligence puzzle games. PQ: Practical Intelligence Quotient is the first PSP system game allowing you to measure how intelligent you really are while solving life like scenarios. Based upon psychological research, your PQ score will be determined by how quickly and effectively you solve each life-like situation.
||January 04, 2006
Gas Gauge 72
- 100 3D logic puzzles moving blocks and stairs, avoiding walls and lasers, pulling switches and maneuvering with maps
- 13 puzzle types use various obstacles and methods to test a player's problem-solving abilities
- Scores are based on not only solving the puzzle, but also take into account how fast and how many moves are used
- Lasers - Move the boxes on the grid to block the laser beam and move toward the exit without crossing a beam
- Using Infrastructure mode, you can take part in an internet ranking to see how your intelligence compares to others in North America and Japan
This page provides an overview of PQ: Practical Intelligence Quotient, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for PQ: Practical Intelligence Quotient by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|PQ : Practical Intelligence Quotient
|PQ: Practical Intelligence Quotient