PSP : Puzzle Scape Details
Puzzle Scape is a unique puzzle-strategy game with beautiful background and serious challenges. Turn blocks into chains that are exploded by 2x2 same colored blocks. Eliminate the blocks to create level-ups and gather a variety of power-ups by creating long chains. Level-ups introduce new elements into visually amazing background landscapes. Multiple game modes challenge your skills at design and art - not just your puzzle skills.
||May 29, 2007
Gas Gauge 56
- Four unique themes with 40 scenes: World of "Puzzle Scape" features four different themes of interactive evolutionary backgrounds from cells to dream like landscapes.
- Two single-player challenges: Work your way through themes and scenes, level by level of addictive block-busting fun in time and goal-oriented Architect mode and score-oriented free play Artist mode.
- Two dual-player modes: Play co-op with your friend as Architect or Artist or compete against each other in Duel mode via wireless functionality.
- Two-to-eight player fun with Bomb Run: Fast paced multi-player fn via wireless against two to eight players.
- Save the achievement: Each scene can be saved for later viewing and can be used as a PSP system's wallpaper.
This page provides an overview of Puzzle Scape, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Puzzle Scape by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution