PSP : Rush Details
Rush lets you stage off-the-wall jumps and high-flying stunts as you take the wheel in pimped-out, juiced-up street racers. Go bumper-to-bumper with a friend in a dynamic drag race orfull-throttle cruise mission using handheld, wireless functionality. Now, with your PSP, you can go all-out with cars from the infamous RUSH series.
||November 16, 2006
Gas Gauge 52
- Race more than 50 rides, including exclusive street racers, plus licensed muscle, tuner and exotic vehicles
- Propel through the streets in convincing L.A. city recreations, surviving death-defying jumps and finding treacherous shortcuts at each turn
- Call on the boys at West Coast Customs to trick out your car and tune its performance
- Re-acquire 30 cars stolen from your fleet, and regain respect and street credit through three separate missions in Story mode
- Cruise along to a bass-bumping soundtrack filled with exclusive hip-hop and rock jams, including never-released tracks from Twista and Lil' Kim
This page provides an overview of Rush, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Rush by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution