Xbox : Manhunt Details
Manhunt highlights the sick and gruesome world of cold-blooded murderers. It's an intense, violent gaming experience, capturing the dark side of humanity more accurately than any game before. NOTE - This game has accurate&realistic depictions of violence and murder. It is not recommended for sensitive or younger game players.
Gas Gauge 80
- You are James Earl Cash, a killer sentenced to death row. On the night of your execution, you are taken away by a mysterious director named Starkweather. You're now the star of a brutal TV show. Dropped off in a city of psychopaths, where everyone is after him, Cash has one night to fight his way out of the city. Kill or be killed.
- Panic-inducing 3rd-person action rewards stealth over fighting. Use shadows to your advantage, find Safe Zones and hide out there - waiting&planning the perfect murder
- Use whatever you can find to kill the men after you -- the bloodier, the better. Cameras are everywhere&Starkweather wants to see blood. lots of it.
- The levels get tougher&tougher, and so should you -- use crowbars, bats, machetes, guns and lots of stealth to kill your way home
- Study the enemy's movements and lure them into traps -- but be careful, they get smarter as you play. Eventually they'll start setting traps for you.
This page provides an overview of Manhunt, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Manhunt by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution