PSP : Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories Details
Having just made it back onto the streets of Liberty City after a long stretch in maximum security, Tommy Vercetti is sent to Vice City by his old boss, Sonny Forelli. They were understandably nervous about his re-appearance in Liberty City, so a trip down south seemed like a good idea. But all does not go smoothly upon his arrival in the glamorous, hedonistic metropolis of Vice City. He's set up and is left with no money and no merchandise. Sonny wants his money back, but the biker gangs, Cuban gangsters, and corrupt politicians stand in his way. Most of Vice City seems to want Tommy dead. His only answer is to fight back and take over the city himself.
||October 30, 2006
Gas Gauge 86
- Incredible, living world on the PSP. Help your handheld pump its graphics muscle!
- Take the PS2 hit on the road and discover new life in old friends.
- All new missions, cars, buildings and weapons.
- Explore a gloriously open-ended world where each action could impact who you know and where you go.
- Engrossing stories and life-like characters; hallmarks of the Grand Theft Auto Series.
This page provides an overview of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Grand Theft Auto : Vice City Stories
|Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories