GameBoy Advance : Mazes Of Fate Details
Mazes of Fate is a first-person role-playing game for the Game Boy Advance handheld console. The game takes players into a dark fantasy world facing divine punishment. The ancient gods, disgusted by humanity's pride, intend to wipe mankind out and replace it with a new, more submissive race of goat-men. One party of adventurers is left to make the ultimate choice. Should they fight back against overwhelming odds, or sentence humanity to a fate that may be worse than death?
||November 20, 2006
Gas Gauge 69
- 5 story chapters to explore, with 3 preset characters and 5 secondary characters that can join your party
- 3 different magic schools, with over 40 magic spells
- 19 skills for customizing your characters just as you like
- More than 50 levels, over 100 animated interactive dialogs & 300+ different items
- Battle against over 60 different enemy types
This page provides an overview of Mazes Of Fate, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Mazes Of Fate by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Mazes Of Fate
|Mazes of Fate