Xbox : Dance Dance Revolution: Ultramix 2 Details
Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 2 lets players compete against other dancers online, conduct tournaments, and download new songs and characters. Experience thebest in interactive dancing games with 100 minutes of energetic dance music, including exclusively-licensed songs and dance hits. You'll be dancing all night long!
||November 16, 2004
Gas Gauge 71
- Wild new Xbox-only game modes, for added fun - Team Battles, Attack Mode and Cooperative Mode
- Design your own dance steps in Edit Mode and show off your skills
- Get in shape by playing the new Work Out Mode
- All-new songs, from worldwide club hits to licensed DJ creations -. 59 by dj. TAKA, Castles In The Sky by Ian Van Dahl(feat. Marsha), Drop The Bomb by Scotty D. and more -- plus hidden songs you can download or unlock
- Xbox Live features lets users download content, compete online and much more
This page provides an overview of Dance Dance Revolution: Ultramix 2, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Dance Dance Revolution: Ultramix 2 by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 2
|Dance Dance Revolution: Ultramix 2