Xbox : Dead Man's Hand Details
Dead Man's Hand - Enter the Old West for fast, realistic shooter action taken straight from classic Western films! A gunslinger named El Tejon was set up byhis own gang, and served time in jail for their crimes. Now he's free, and he'll make them pay for the years he lost -- with their blood. Challenging shooter scenarios like trying to shoot bandits while riding a horse, shooting it out on a moving train and more Exciting first-person shooter chock full of gun fights and dripping in frontier lore!
||March 16, 2004
Gas Gauge 64
- Ride through 20 dangerous missions, exploring deserts, hills an abandoned mines across the Old West
- Use the environment to your advantage -- take out other gunslingers by knocking over posts or sending wagons down a cliff with a well-placed shot
- Choose from authentic Old West weapons, from six-shooters and rifles to Bowie knives & dynamite sticks
- As you play, you'll build Legend points - use these to earn trick-shot moves you've only seen in the Western movies
- Before each mission, you'll get to the saloon for a game of poker -- try to win extra Ammo, health or legend points
This page provides an overview of Dead Man's Hand, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Dead Man's Hand by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution