Xbox : Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne Details
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne brings back the film-noir and gritty gaming of the popular anti-hero, Max Payne -- a good cop who turns his back on the law, and goes after revenge. Cinematic twists and turn as you uncover an incredible plot and uncover the secrets of Max Payne's past
||December 01, 2003
Gas Gauge 89
- Max is back on the NYPD as a detective, still haunted by his dark, bloody past. Responding to a police dispatch at a warehouse leads Max down the same violent path he'd abandoned before, with old friends and new enemies along the way.
- Team up with the beautiful and deadly Mona Sax from the first game, as you control her intense sniping missions
- All-new Bullet Time features -- the more enemies you kill the faster Max moves
- New fighting moves and new weapons, like the MP5 and the twin Desert Eagles -- plus Max can equip grenades and Molotov Cocktails, and throw them while shooting
- Advanced AI and superior graphics bring this twisted tale of revenge and murder to life
This page provides an overview of Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
|Max Payne 2: The Fall Of Max Payne