Playstation 2 : Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Zero Details
No grandstands, no checkered flag, just pure head-to-head competition. When you enter the world of street racing it's not for the trophies, it's for the rush. Race through the streets of Tokyo at up to 200 miles an hour, challenging other racers, each with their unique car and racing style, to winner take all competitions. As you gain victories, customize your car with over 100 parts, new paint jobs and stickers. You will need a finely tuned machine, as well as lightning reflexes and ner
Gas Gauge 79
- Thousands of car and part combinations ensures that each vehicle is truly custom.
- Over 100 miles of highly detailed highway.
- Hundreds of new opponents and teams, each with different cars and driving styles, ensures strong competition and extensive gameplay.
- Sticker creator and editor to personalize your team, share/trade them via the internet or VMU.
- Adjustable difficulty settings guarantee everyone will have to utilize all of their skill and racing savvy to attain the coveted title of Emperor of the Streets.
This page provides an overview of Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Zero, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Zero by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below:
|Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero
|Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Zero