PC - Windows : Earth 2150 Details
Amazon.com Product Description
After years of war, Earth lies in ruins. Now, it is plummeting into the sun. Your only chance for survival is to fight your way onto a shuttle to Mars. In a deteriorating landscape with hostile weather conditions, you'll need all your cunning and intelligence to defeat your enemies.
You can engage in Internet or LAN matches for up to eight players with the multiplayer mode. An easy-to-use map editor lets you create your own mission map and post it to the Internet for immediate download. Mattel Interactive will also make a steady stream of new maps and other surprises available on the Internet.
The completely 3-D landscape demands that you take it into account as you plan your troops' movements. Dynamic weather effects can lay waste to large sections of the territory, and challenging day-and-night cycles will affect your strategy. You'll want to watch the shadows change as the sun rises above the horizon or sinks lower in the sky. Be ready to rethink your strategy as you wage battle on, above, and below the Earth's surface with a full arsenal of aircraft, tanks, robots, ships, and helicopters, or construct your own units from a choice of chassis and weapon systems.
||June 16, 2000
Gas Gauge 77
- There is a long list of Internet play options.
- It also comes with a built-in editor.
- You can also deform whole areas, flatten roads, build trenches to hinder enemy attacks, and even tunnel down to build underground bases and launch ambushes from beneath the Earth's surface.
- We'll say that again: underground bases, complete with interconnecting passageways and caverns. It's a major new dimension. Additionally, water has been used as a genuine feature rather than as eye candy and, like tunnelling, it can add to your strategy if you know how to use it.
- Like Warzone 2010 you can 'mix and match' chassis and weaponry, allowing you to construct a massive range of homebrew units.
This page provides an overview of Earth 2150, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Earth 2150 by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution