Playstation 2 : R-Type Final Details
Mankind created the Bydo in the 26th century as weapons of ecological destruction against our enemies within the galaxy. Unlike conventional weapons of defense, the Bydo were conceived as limited range weapons with the purpose of destroying every ecological form in their path. The Bydo were placed inside a container almost as large as the moon where they consumed everything and continued to evolve. A combination of physics, genetic engineering, and black magic resulted in man-made creatures o
Gas Gauge 76
- Unlock and customize the weapons and paint jobs of over 100 distinctly different ships.
- Modify your ships look and feel with a huge number of weapons, power-ups and colors to match your fighting style.
- Blast your way through a variety of amazing levels, countless enemies, and enormous bosses.
- Brand new AI Mode allows custom ships saved on a memory card to battle head-to-head against the computer or your friend's customized machines.
- Select from multiple game modes and difficulty levels.
This page provides an overview of R-Type Final, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for R-Type Final by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution
This game is also sometimes referred to by other names. These names are listed below: