Playstation 2 : Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 Details
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 puts you in charge of an elite combat unit, Team RAINBOW. Made up of several nations' best soldiers, they are an anti-terrorist unit as dangerous as the terrorists themselves. Now they'll face an all-new threat to the world, to protect all civilians. Enter and clear a room of terrorists, rescue hostages, defuse bombs, and recover vital intelligence to help you in later missions Amazing squad-based multiplayer for hours of extended fun!
||March 24, 2004
Gas Gauge 67
- Command RAINBOW in a race against time -- in locations including England, Norway, the Caribbean islands, and Rio de Janeiro during Carnaval -- to stop a madman and his doomsday plot
- Use strategy beforehand - Pick your team members, then outfit them with the right armor, weapons, and high-technology equipment for the mission at hand
- Plot out the assault of the target area on the huge, 3D map interface
- Lay out a plan for each squad to maximize surprise, stealth, and safety
- In first-person mode, lead one squad or control all three through different radio commands and signals
This page provides an overview of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution