Xbox 360 : Turok Details
Turok is an epic, story-driven first-person shooter set on a dark, mysterious planet in the future. Players take on the role of Joseph Turok, a former black ops commando, now part of an elite special forces squad, known as Whiskey Company, which is on a mission to take down a war criminal - Turok's former mentor, Roland Kane. While Whiskey Company is traveling to the genetically altered planet inhabited by Kane and his soldiers, Whiskey Company's ship is shot down. Turok must use his elite military training to elude Kane's well-trained army, known as Mendel-Gruman, and the ravenous, unpredictable dinosaurs, huge insects and other massive creatures that populate the dangerous environment. Turok's mission? Survive at all costs.
||February 05, 2008
Gas Gauge 65
Dino Mauling - Dinosaurs pounce on Turok and he must struggle to pull himself from their jaws to avoid being eaten Realistic A.I. - Enemy soldiers respond dynamically to the player's movements and dinosaurs react in unpredictable predatory behaviors Multiplayer - Engage in online multiplayer modes for up to 16 players with terrifying creatures added to the mix ESRB Rated M for Mature
- Strategic Combat-Choose to take out your enemies with quiet kills or massive firepower
- Intense Dino Combat-Battle vicious dinosaurs or lure them to attack your enemies
- Explosive Weapons-Choose from 13 weapons with most featuring a secondary function
- Intelligent A.I.-Enemy soldiers advance to flank and dinosaurs react in unpredictable predatory and defensive behavior
- Multiplayer Action-Take the fight on-line with intense action for up to 16 players on dinosaur-infested maps
This page provides an overview of Turok, and provides a small selection of links to
places where you can find cheats, game guides, and reviews. If available, you can find many
additional cheats, guides, and reviews for Turok by using the tabs above.
|Review Score Distribution